This guide is intended for users of Dropbox Business who would like their team members to log into Dropbox Business via DoubleClue using SAML 2.0. For more information on this product, please visit https://www.dropbox.com/business.
- Dropbox Business account with readily registered team members.
- DoubleClue Enterprise Management (DCEM) installation with readily registered users matching team member emails.
2. Preparing DCEM to be an Identity Provider
In order to prepare DCEM to be an Identity Provider, please see chapter 12 of “DCEM_Manual_EN.pdf”.
3. Setting up Dropbox Business
4. Setting Dropbox Business as a Service Provider for DCEM
Option 2: Using a custom configuration
- In DCEM, go to main menu item “SAML”, sub menu “SP Metadata”.
- Click on “Add”.
- From the dropdown, choose “Custom” and click “Continue”.
- Enter a unique friendly name in “Display Name”, such as “Dropbox”.
- Go to the “Signing” tab and uncheck the box next to “Requests are Signed”.
- Go to the “Details” tab.
- Entity ID: Dropbox
- Assertion Consumer Service Location: “https://www.dropbox.com/saml_login”
- Expected NameID Format: EMAIL
- Click on “OK”.
Dropbox Business is now registered as a Service Provider for DCEM.